Caldwell’s Roofing is pleased to carry and install DaVinci synthetic slate!
When real slate is out of your budget, or when you’d prefer synthetic for any other reason, DaVinci is the way to go.
The DaVinci synthetic slate product stands out in a number of ways:
- Costs roughly half what natural slate costs.
- Practically maintenance-free.
- Might reduce your insurance premium.
- Uses cutting-edge polymer chemistry for creating the tiles.
- Made in the USA.
- Not damaged by freezing/thawing.
- Class A fire rating.
- 110 mph wind rating.
- Impact-resistance-rated Class 4.
- 50-year limited warranty.
You have a lot of choices with DaVinci, including whether you want the tiles to be the same size or varying widths, and whether you want the tiles staggered or straight.
DaVinci synthetic slate comes in a variety of colors, and can be mixed to create a mixed-slate sort of effect, as has often been done with traditional slate. DaVinci slate also comes in cool color options, called EcoBlend®, which can help your AC bills in hotter climates.
If you’re more into the shake look than the slate look, DaVinci’s got you covered again! Below is a photo of their shake product.
If you’re ready to install some polymer slate, why not give Caldwell’s Roofing a call? We can discuss all the options for your DaVinci roof! 334.332.7799.